Cricut Cartridges

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Graphic 45 French Country Card


 Just discovered Graphic 45 paper and accessories!!  I am a new fan!!  This paper is extraordinary, good quality and the tags, stickers and flowers are a must if you get the pads of paper, they coordinate so well together.  This is called French Country.  The metal tag, 'dream as if you will live forever' is from Tim Holtz though I now see that Graphic 45 also carries some metal parts, will check them out next time I order.  The key is from Recollections set of keys, used glossy accents to adhere to corkstock.  First time I have used corkstock on a card, it was supposed to be self adhesive but wasn't!  The main part of the card is one I saw on the web, added different embellishments to make it my own.  The 'Bonjour' tag is a die from Creative Times, Stitched Fun Ticket Die, used paper from Graphic 45 to make the die.  The red doily is made from other cardstock using Cheery Lynn Die, 'English Tea Party' I adore her dies, they are a little work to get all the little parts cut but are well worth the look!!  Used pop dots on almost everything but the doily and key.  
Thanks for looking.   Candice


 Lots of layers, pop dots and lots of fun!!


1 comment:

  1. So pretty Candice, I love it. Can't wait to see what you create with your new dies that are on the way to you.

    ReplyDelete